An incredible opportunity for pro bowling fans – the Hall of Fame VIP Experience – has been announced by the Board of Trustees of the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame in conjunction with the Professional Bowlers Association.
A $20 raffle ticket purchase will give fans a chance at a “once-in-a-lifetime” experience during the PBA Hall of Fame Classic, which will take place Jan. 5-6 at the International Bowling Campus in Arlington, Texas.
One lucky winner will receive:
- Round-trip travel and meal expenses for two to the International Bowling Campus, site of the 2019 PBA Hall of Fame Classic.
- Weekend events hosted by Hall of Famer Mike Aulby.
- Private, behind-the-scenes guided tour of the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame, and the International Bowling Campus.
- Special exhibit ribbon-cutting at the museum.
- Tickets to a PBA pre-banquet cocktail party.
- VIP seating at the PBA Hall of Fame Awards Banquet.
- Meet and greet with PBA Hall of Fame bowlers.
- Special PBA production tour.
- VIP seating at the live televised PBA finals of the PBA Hall of Fame Classic on FOX Sports.
- Bowling jersey autographed by the PBA Hall of Fame Classic champion.
- Autographed PBA championship pin.
- Photo in a national bowling magazine.
- Tons of photo and autograph opportunities.
Raffle tickets sales will begin Oct. 15 at www.bowlingmuseum.com/hofvip. Tickets will also be available at select bowling centers throughout the U.S., or by contacting the IBMHoF at 817-385-8230.
The winning ticket will be drawn on Facebook Live Dec. 18 at 1 p.m. Central. All proceeds from the raffle will benefit the museum’s Frame4Frame Film Restoration Initiative.