In this issue:
CONSIDER THISThe Fantastic JugglersMaybe the busier we are, the more productive we are.By Ben Jones and Kay Anderson
• Bowling moves into more big boxes.
• QubicaAMF introduces HyperBowling.
• Ventola has a U.S. distributor.
• ZOT promotes Ray Walker Jr.
• IAAPA appoints a new VP of North American operations.Compiled by Patty Heath
PROFILEThe Lone Star of TexasKaren Miller is the multifaceted, energetic Texas Bowling Centers Association executive
director where her talents — and heart — are as legendary as the state itself.By Marci Williams
CENTER STAGEContemporary Design in Ancient TurkeyAt the Bu Da Joy Club in Izmir, Turkey, contemporary, sleek design is juxtaposed with an ancient landscape.By David Garber
COVER STORYDestined to Be PresidentWith bowling in his DNA, BPAA’s president Randy Thompson is a natural.By Jim Goodwin
• Bowl Expo Recap
• Customers with the Win!
• Interesting Interview
PROFILEChris KellerBowler, proprietor, inventor.By Joan Taylor
REMEMBER WHENCharlie Brown & FriendsA Blanket to the RescueBy Patty Heath